Fire-retardant boards need to be maintained, of course, fire-retardant wpc decking are no exception. If you want the boards to last longer, the fire-retardant boards must be well maintained.
1. Use a clean damp cloth or sponge dipped in neutral soap or detergent to clean the surface of the fireproof board.
2. For stains that are difficult to clean, such as coffee and tea stains, you can use a mild stiff brush and neutral household detergent to clean it.
3. For stubborn stains, use a gentle stiff brush and paste edible soda and water, and gently wipe 10-20 times to remove most of the stains. Although edible soda is low abrasive, it may damage the surface of the fireproof board if it is used too hard or wiped too much, mainly for boards with a shiny surface.
4. Yantai fireproof board sewer cleaner contains lye, which will damage the surface of the fireproof board for a long time. If you accidentally spill the sewer cleaner, wipe it off and rinse it with water several times. Dyeing agents on hair, fabrics, and food will also leave stains. If you spill these dyes accidentally, please wipe them off with dishwashing detergent or other multifunctional detergents.
5. Do not take out the pot directly from the oven or stove, and place the dishes on the surface of the fireproof board without protection. Excessive temperature will cause the surface of the fireproof board to crack or bubble. Do not use oven cleaner on unprotected countertops. If it spills, wipe it off and rinse it with water several times.
6. The rust remover contains corrosive chemicals that will damage the surface of the fireproof board for a long time. Washroom basin cleaners also contain corrosive chemicals that can damage the surface of the fireproofing board for a long time. If spilled, please wipe off the residue, and wash with soapy water, rinse with clean water several times.